Ultra 3000 Automatic Inflatable Personal Floatation Device (PFD) - Stearns Model 1339
You'll have the safety you need and complete freedom to move when you're wearing our lightweight, universal size Stearns® Ultra 3000 Automatic Inflatable Life Jacket. The design and safety orange color and reflective tape are perfect for boaters, paddlers, anglers and hunters who get distracted by traditional PFDs. Just buckle it easily on the front, and if danger is near, either let the Secumar® 6F auto-inflate function discharge when it’s submerged, or use the oral tube or pull handle to inflate it yourself. Once the cartridge discharges, Stearns®Rearm Kit #0923 will bring it back in compliance. The US Coast Guard-approved vest has a durable nylon shell and all-around, 2-in. (5.08 cm)-wide body belt that will have you using the vest season after season. Once you’re done using it, pack it up in the mesh bag for compact storage.
• US Coast Guard-approved life jacket
• Automatic inflation—Secumar® 6F mechanism discharges when it’s submerged
• Manual inflation—blow into oral tube or tug on the pull handle
• Low-profile, compact chest design
• Type III performance
• Rearm Kit #0923
• Rearm kits can only be shipped via UPS Ground.
• 33.7 lbs. (150 Newton) of buoyancy
• Mesh bag included for easy storage
• 1339 Adult - Manually Inflated Type V PFD