Solvex® 37-175 Versatile Chemical Protection that Performs Across a Diverse Range of Applications (Dozen)
Select Desired Size. Sold and Priced by the Dozen.
Ansell Solvex 37-175 high performance nitrile compound provides an outstanding combination of chemical resistance and strength. They offer superior snag, puncture and abrasion protection over rubber or neoprene gloves. They are suitable for heavy-duty cleaning applications and provide high levels of flexibility, comfort and dexterity. They do not promote contact dermatitis and comply with FDA food handling requirements (21 CFR 177.2600).
- Designed to deliver optimal results in wet or dry work environments where chemical resistance is crucial
- Fully reusable, with an unequaled abrasion resistance
- Provides superb comfort for the wearer
- Food approved
- Cotton flocking, reducing sweat for the wearer
- The sandpatch finish gives the glove a smooth surface that decreases indirect costs thanks to fewer rejects of fragile parts
Thickness 18 gauge
Coating Foam nitrile
ANSI Cut level A1
ANSI Abrasion level 4
Packed 12 dozen per case