Sherwin-Williams B50NZ3 Red Oxide Kem Bond HS Universal Metal Primer 1-Gallon
KEM BOND HS is a fast drying, high solids, low VOC, heavy metal free, rust inhibitive, universal, alkd metal primer. Kem Bond HS can be top-coated with alkyd, acrylic, and high performance coatings. Also suitable as a "barrier" coat over conventional coatings which would normally be attacked by strong solvents in high performance coatings.
- High build to protect sandblasted steel
- good corrosion and rust protection
- Can be used as a "universal" primer under high performance topcoats
- Fast drying
For industrial application on steel to protect against atmospheric corrosion. Interior/exterior use. A premium shopcoat primer. For use under a variety of coatings, including high performance topcoats.
- Rail cars
- Structural steel
- Machinery and equipment
- Piping and pipe racks
- Marine applications
- Conforms to AWWA D102-03, OCS #1
- Suitable for use in USDA inspected facilities
- Acceptable for use in high performance architectural applications