Scotch Box Sealing Tap 375 Tan, 48mm x 50m
- Superior performance packaging tape for heavy duty applications on a wide range of materials
- High edge tear and split resistance ideal for ecommerce and single parcel shipments
- Polypropylene backing with synthetic rubber adhesive delivers conformability under stress
- Easy unwind and smooth dispensing works well on high-speed automated packaging lines
- Resists abrasion, moisture, chemicals and scuffing for long-lasting performance
- Excellent adhesion to recycled liner paper and fiberboard
Scotch® Box Sealing Tape 375 is a superior performance packing tape that securely closes a wide variety of heavy weight box materials, including recycled fiberboard. The polypropylene film backing is easy to unwind and resists abrasion, moisture and scuffing. The backing easily conforms around edges and on rough surfaces for a tight seal.
With its superior adhesive holding power and tensile strength, Scotch® Box Sealing Tape 375 is ideal for high value contents
Scotch® Box Sealing Tape 375 is a 3.1 mil (79 micron) superior performance polypropylene film packaging tape with a synthetic rubber adhesive that offers reliability even with the stresses of over or under packed boxes. It is specifically designed for flexibility and conformability under stress and is ideal for ecommerce and single parcel shipments. It is easy to unwind and dispense with manual dispensers or the 3M-Matic™ Case Sealers. This tape resists abrasion, moisture, chemicals and scuffing for long-lasting performance.
- Heavy-duty packaging applications
- Recycled liner paper and fiberboard
- Boxes weighing up to 100 lbs.
Scotch® Box Sealing Tape 375 features a biaxially oriented polypropylene film backing with pressure-sensitive rubber adhesive. It adheres instantly and consistently to most surfaces including cartons containing high levels of recycled content. It offers good edge tear and split resistance and meets FDA guidelines for indirect food contact.
Durable and Dependable
Superior duty sealing tape, also known as packing tape or adhesive tape, is designed to securely close regular slotted containers (RSC) and packages used for moving, shipping and distribution. These tapes feature durability and high strength and work especially well on challenging recycled corrugate and fiberboard. Because it is consistent and reliable, heavy duty sealing tape is popular with electronics, ecommerce, high value goods and general manufacturing.