Master Chemical Trim TC 239 Paintable Antifoam/Defoamer, 1/2-Gallon Jug
TRIM® TC 239 is a paintable, platable additive used to control foam in metalworking fluids and parts washing systems.
- Start by adding 2 ounces of TC 239 per 100 gallons of solution to lower foam. You may find that using less than this will be effective in your system.
- Shake or stir well before adding. For best results, premix TC 239 with working solution until it is water-thin. This mixture should be added just up-stream from the foam.
- The maximum amount of TC 239 in the system should not exceed 16 ounces per one hundred gallons of metalworking fluid. Using too much TC 239 can cause foam and/or form a residue on the machine, parts, or tools.
- Spraying premixed TC 239 directly onto the foam will also knock it down quickly.
- Do not freeze or store above 115°F.