Master Chemical Trim MicroSol 685 High-lubricity Semisynthetic Metalworking Fluid MS685, 54-Gallon Drum
TRIM® MicroSol® 685 is a high-lubricity, semisynthetic microemulsion coolant. The formula offers the performance of a heavy-duty soluble oil with the cleanliness of a semisynthetic. It provides excellent cooling and mechanical lubricity, along with the machine friendly characteristics you expect from a premium TRIM® coolant.
• Excellent alternative to chlorinated soluble oils on high-silica aluminum alloys
• Reduces oil mist and residues often associated with high-lubricity alternatives
• Contains no nitrites, triazines, phenols, or sulfurized EP additives
• Provides superior corrosion inhibition on all ferrous and nonferrous metals
• Forms stable microemulsion in hard water environments
• Compatible with a very wide range of material including aluminum, magnesium and copper alloys, cast iron, steels, stainless steels, and many plastics and composites
• Keeps machines very clean while leaving a soft fluid film for ease of cleaning and reduced maintenance
• Has exceptional sump life without the use of tank side additives
• Requires no special disposal or recycling techniques
• MicroSol® 685 performs well where traditional soluble oils may not cool sufficiently.
• In mixed-metal situations, concentration control is critical to fight galvanic corrosion (7.5% plus).
• Running at or above 7.5% offers the best sump life and corrosion inhibition.
• For additional product applications information including performance optimization, please contact your Master