HyFlex® 11-818 15% Lighter to Provide Enhanced Tactility and Comfort (Dozen)
Select Desired Size. Sold and Priced per Dozen.
The seamless 18 gauge nylon and spandex liner combined with an ultra thin coating provide a barehand feel for workers who rely on fingertip sensitivity for precision tasks.
The FORTIX™ nitrile patent pending foam coating lasts longer than comparable styles under abrasive conditions reducing the total cost of ownership.
Ansell ZONZ™ Comfort Fit Technology optimizes the knitting in selected zones of the liner improving support, breathability and range of movement.
- Soft, snug 18 gauge nylon and spandex liner
- The liner provides a sheer, “second skin” feel that is more comfortable to wear and increases worker acceptance and compliance
- Ultrathin FORTIX™ nitrile patent pending foam coating
- The 0.7 mm coating provides an enhanced dry grip and lasts 2x longer than comparable coatings for an extended glove life. High abrasion scores make the ultralight weight 11-818 ideal for diverse general handling and assembly tasks
- ZONZ™ Comfort Fit Technology
- Optimized knitting at the base of the pinky finger, across the finger tips and through the palm matches natural hand contours
- Breathable nitrile patent pending foam
- The patent pending foam nitrile coating is 20% more breathable than earlier formulations-for cooler, drier hands
- Clean & skin friendly
- Benefits from proprietary washing process that efficiently extracts impurities to deliver a cleaner, more comfortable glove
Thickness 18 gauge
Coating Foam nitrile
ANSI Cut level A1
ANSI Abrasion level 4
Packed 12 dozen per case