Morse Hydra-Lift Drum Roller, 456-3
Please call for your pricing and discount
Morse developed the basic concept to provide "hands-off" drum handling and mixing. Enjoy the benefits of easy, ergonomic loading and unloading and eliminate many hazards of manual drum handling.
Benefits of mixing inside closed shipping drums:
- Roll drum to remix settled ingredients
- Eliminate transfer, clean-up, and special vessels
- Use separate drum for each batch
- No container to purge between batches
- Nothing to insert into drum to mix
Hydra-Lift Drum Rollers accept a steel drum in upright position. You control the hydraulic tilt to lift an upright drum and place it down on drum rotator wheels. Start and stop drum rotation with a second control. Roll a drum at 5 to 20 RPM until contents are mixed as desired. Then return the drum to vertical to unload.
*CONTROLS SOLD SEPARATELY*
|Motor||3 Phase 230/460V 60Hz.|
|Maximum Capacity (Liquid)||1000 Lbs.|
|Maximum Capacity (Dry)||400 Lbs.|