'Hot Shot' Starting Fluid Spray, For Gasoline & Diesel Engines, 16oz
The Hot Shot Starting Fluid a a special formula starting fluid with upper cylinder lube and corrosion inhibitor. Hot Shot starting fluid is safe for oxygen sensors and catalytic converters. It is for use in all gasoline and diesel engines in cars, trucks, tractors, buses, marine engines, lawnmowers, snowmobiles, snow blowers, and construction equipment. This starting fluid saves starters and batteries by helping get engines started quickly. This product comes in a convenient 16 ounce aerosol can. Do not use in engines with manifold heating aids or pre-combustion chambers with glow plugs. Stand away from engine compartment to avoid potential injury. With ignition turned off, spray starting fluid into the air intake for 2-3 seconds. Start engine. Caution: Excess starting fluid can cause serious damage to pistons and gaskets.
- For all Gasoline and diesel engines
- Contains upper cylinder lube and corrosion inhibitor
- Safe for all oxygen sensors and catalytic converters
- Saves starter and battery
- Great for lawnmowers, snowmobiles, snow blowers, and construction equipment