DIXON Type DA 90° Elbow Adapter x Coupler
- Designed for use with liquids, consult A&M for specific recommendations
- Produced to interchange with all product produced to Commercial Item Description A-A-59326D
How It Works
- To make a connection, simply slide the adapter into the coupler and with normal hand pressure, press the cam levers down.
- Uncoupling is as quick and simple as coupling. Just lift the cam arms and remove the adapter.
- Under no circumstances should cam and groove couplings be used for compressed air or steam service!
- Pressure rating recommendations are based on the use of mating Dixon fittings at ambient temperature 70°F (21°C) with a standard seal installed. For use at elevated temperature or other unusual operating conditions, consult A&M.
|Maximum Operating Pressure||100 PSI|