DIXON Legris Nylon/Nick-Plated Brass Push-In Male Connector
- Compatible tubing: semi-rigid nylon, polyurethane and polyethylene tube
- Vacuum capability: vacuum of 28" Hg (99% vacuum)
- Positive seal: sealing and holding is accomplished instantaneously
- Reusable: connect and disconnect numerous times
- Full flow: fitting seals on outside diameter of tubing
- Pre-applied thread sealant on all tapered male pipe threads
- Nickel-plated brass threads
- Black body is glass-filled nylon
- Buna-N D seal
- Polypropylene release button
- Silicone free
- Quick connect and disconnect, no tools required.
- To connect, simply push tubing in.
- To disconnect, press the release ring towards the fitting and pull tubing out.
- Maximum circuit pressure depends equally on the type and diameter of the tube used.
- Pressure rating given at ambient temperature 70°F/21°C.
|Seal||Buna-N D seal|
|Male Thread Size||1/4"|
|Working Pressure||290 PSI at ambient temperature|
|Temperature Range||-4°F to 175°F (-20°C to 79°C)|