DIXON King Cable Hose-to-Hose Service
- When hose, couplings or clamps fail, or there is an accidental separation of the assembly, King safety cables minimize damage to equipment and injuries to operators.
- King cable is the low cost answer to eliminate injuries caused by broken air hose connections
- King safety cable reaches across the hose fittings to provide standby safety for hose. Spring-loaded loops in the cable ends open easily to pass over the couplings for a firm grip on the hose.
- Thoroughly tested with years of service. A positive safeguard for air hose connections- helps you meet today's safety standards.
- Highly resistant to rust and corrosion
- Wire Rope: Galvanized Carbon Steel
- Ferrules: Aluminum
- Springs: Galvanized Carbon Steel
- Must be installed in the extended position (no slack)
- No tools needed- easy to install and remove
- Cables are shipped with safety restraint labels attached
- King Safety cable must be installed in the extended position (no slack)
- The Canada Occupational Safety and Health regulations Part XIII, 13:6b states: "Where an air hose is connected to a portable air powered tool used by an employee, a restraining device shall be attached to all hose connections, in order to prevent injury to an employee in the even of an accidental disconnection of a hose."
|Part Number||Material||Size||Hose ID||Length||Maximum Operating Pressure|
|WB1||Galvanized Carbon Steel||1/8" cable (3 mm cable)||1/2" - 1-1/4" (13 mm - 32 mm)||20-1/4" (515 mm)||200 PSI|
|WA2||Galvanized Carbon Steel||1/4" cable (6 mm cable)||1-1/2" - 3" (38 mm - 75 mm)||38" (965 mm)||200 PSI|
|WB3||Galvanized Carbon Steel||3/16" cable (5 mm cable)||1/2" - 2" (13 mm - 50 mm)||28" (712 mm)||200 PSI|