DIXON DQC V-Series Snap-Tite H/IH Interchange Valved Female Coupler, 1/4"
- General purpose hydraulic quick-connect provides superior flow characteristics for a variety of applications
- Machined components are manufactured using solid bar stock
- Stainless steel balls, retaining rings and springs maximize corrosion resistance and extend service life.
- Steel componentry is plated using ROHS Compliant Trivalent Chrome.
- Steel coupler sleeves are hardened to resist deformations and maximize service life.
- Tubular 'TV' valves are constructed from steel bar stock and are designed for optimum performance in pneumatic applications.
- Nitrile (Buna-N) seals are standard
- All couplers incorporate a PTFE anti-extrusion ring to protect the seal components from dynamic impulse damage.
- Valve seals are crimped in place to maintain integrity during excessive flow conditions and pressurized connection
Compatibility & Interchange Data
- Interchangeable to MIL-C-51234
- Interchangeable with Snap-Tite H/IH Series and Faster TNV
- Minimum burst pressure ratings were established under laboratory conditions using a Static Burst Unit (SBU). For high impulse applications and to meet Det Norske Veritas (DNV) compliance, the burst pressure must be divided by four (4) to ensure a 4:1 safety factor during system operation.
|Maximum OD||0.99" (25.1 mm)|
|Length||1.81" (46.0 mm)|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||6500 PSI (450 bar)|
|Burst Pressure||12700 PSI (876 bar)|
|Temperature Range||-40°F to +250°F (-40°C to +121°C)|