DIXON Global Cam & Groove Type F Adapter x Male NPT, 3/4" - 4"
Designed for use with liquids, consult A&M for specific recommendations
Designed to interchange with all products produced to A-A-59326D
Made to Dixon specifications and branded Dixon
How It Works
- To make a connection, simply slide the adapter into the coupler and with normal hand pressure, press the cam levers down.
- Uncoupling is as quick and simple as coupling. Just lift the cam arms and remove the adapter.
- Under no circumstances should cam and groove couplings be used for compressed air or steam service!
- Pressure rating is based on the seal of the mating part
- Pressure rating recommendations are based on the use of mating Dixon fittings at ambient temperature 70°F / 21°C with a standard seal installed. For use at elevated temperature or other unusual operating conditions, consult A&M.
|Part Number||Material||Size||Maximum Operating Pressure|
|G75-F-BR||ASTMC38000 Forged Brass||3/4"||250 PSI|
|G200-F-BR||ASTMC38000 Forged Brass||2"||250 PSI|
|G400-F-BR||ASTMC38000 Forged Brass||4"||100 PSI|