DIXON Dual-Lock P-Series Thor Interchange Female Thread Coupler, 1/2" - 3/4"
- Machined components are manufactured using solid bar stock.
- Nitrile (Buna-N) seals standard
- Stainless steel retaining ring and spring maximize corrosion resistance and extend service life on the 1 piece sleeve. 2-Piece Sleeve has a phosphor bronze spring.
- Steel componentry is plated using ROHS Compliant Trivalent Chrome.
- Zinc Cast sleeve
Compatibility & Interchange Data
- Thor Finger-Lock Interchange
- Interchanges with National A type, Campbell Double-Lock and Thor PHC series couplings
- It is important to be safe when installing quick disconnect couplings into a pneumatic circuit. Never install a pneumatic coupling directly into an air tool, use a piece of hose that is at least 18" long, between the tool and the coupling, to prevent damage to the coupling. To protect the operator, safety devices, such as a safety check valve and safety cable should be installed in case there is a hose or coupling failure.
|Part #||Material||Thread||Thread Size||Max OD||Body Size||Length||Wrench Flat||Max Op Pressure||Burst Pressure||Temp Range|
|4PF4||Steel||NPTF||1/2"||1.55" (39.4 mm)||1/2"||2.75" (69.9 mm)||1-1/4"||300 PSI (20 bar)||2600 PSI (180 bar)||-40°F to +250°F (-40°C to +121°C)|
|4PF6||Steel||NPTF||3/4"||1.55" (39.4 mm)||1/2"||2.75" (69.9 mm)||1-1/4"||300 PSI (20 bar)||2600 PSI (180 bar)||-40°F to +250°F (-40°C to +121°C)|