DIXON DQC H-Series ISO-B High Volume Female Coupler, 1-1/4"
- Poppet style shut-off valves
- Designed to prevent fluid loss when disconnected
- Machined components are manufactured using solid bar stock.
- Stainless steel balls, retaining rings and springs maximize corrosion resistance and extend service life.
- Steel componentry is plated using ROHS Complaining Trivalent Chrome.
- Steel coupler sleeves are hardened to resist deformations and maximize service life.
- Nitrile (Buna-N) seals are standard
- Redundant O-ring sealing system with Hytrel back-up ring
Compatibility & Interchange Data
- Meets dimensional requirements of ISO 7241 Series B
- Interchangeable with Parker-Hannifin 60 Series, Snap-Tite 72-Series, Hansen HK-Series, Faster Series 'HNV', Aeroquip/Eaton FD45, Stucchi Series IRB/IRBO/IRBX
|Maximum OD||2.60" (66.0 mm)|
|Length||4.43" (112.5 mm)|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||1000 PSI (70 bar)|
|Burst Pressure||6500 PSI (450 bar)|
|Temperature Range||-40°F to +250°F (-40°C to +121°C)|