DIXON Dix-Lock N-Series Interchange Female Head x Male Threaded End Coupler, 3/4" NPTF x 1/2"
- Rated pressure for connected Steel Coupler & Steel Plug: 500 PSI (35 bar) Maximum Working and 11,000 PSI (755 bar) Burst
- Conforms to MIL-C-3486 and A-A-50431A standards
- Machined components are manufactured using solid bar stock.
- Nitrile (Buna-N) seals standard
- Steel componentry is plated using ROHS Compliant Trivalent Chrome.
- Additional seal options available, contact Dixon
- 316 stainless steel available in some versions upon request, contact Dixon
Compatibility & Interchange Data
- Bowes Interchange Bayonet Style
- Interchangeable with Bowes 51000-Series, National Series 'B', MacDonald Quick-Action, Campbell Single-Lock
- It is important to be safe when installing quick disconnect couplings into a pneumatic circuit. Never install a pneumatic coupling directly into an air tool, use a piece of hose that is at least 18" long, between the tool and the coupling, to prevent damage to the coupling. To protect the operator, safety devices, such as a safety check valve and safety cable should be installed in case there is a hose or coupling failure.
|Maximum OD||1.50" (38.1 mm)|
|Length||1.85" (47.0 mm)|
|Temperature Range||-40°F to +250°F (-40°C to +121°C)|