DIXON DF-Series Pneumatic Male Threaded Plug; Steel, 1/4" - 1/2"
- Weight: 0.05 lbs.
- Rated pressure when connected with Brass D-Series Automatic Couplers: 500 PSI (35 bar) Maximum Working and 16,000 PSI (1,100 bar) Burst
- Rated pressure when connected with Brass F-Series Manual Couplers: 500 PSI (35 bar) Maximum Working and 11,500 PSI (790 bar) Burst
- Rated pressure when connected with Steel F-Series Manual Couplers: 500 PSI (35 bar) Maximum Working and 6,500 PSI (448 bar) Burst
- Machined components are manufactured using solid bar stock.
- Steel componentry is plated using ROHS Compliant Trivalent Chrome.
Compatibility & Interchange Data
- Foster 3, 4, 5 and 6 Series
- Parker 30- Series Automatic Interchange & Parker 20-Series Manual Interchange
- Hansen 3000, 4000, 5000 and 6000 & Hansen 1000, 400 and 500
How It Works
- To disconnect, begin by holding the hose on the nipple side with three of your fingers, leaving your thumb and index finger free.
- Grab the sleeve with your thumb and index finger and begin to pull the sleeve towards the palm of your hand.
- After pulling the sleeve, the nipple will move out of the coupler slightly. Continue to hold the hose and coupler sleeve until all air is fully exhausted.
- After the line is fully exhausted, you are able to safely separate the nipple from the coupler.
|Part Number||Material||Thread||Thread Size||Max OD||Body Size||Hex||Length||Temp Range|
|D2M2||Steel||NPTF||1/4"||0.65" (16.5 mm)||1/4"||9/16"||1.69" (42.9 mm)||-40°F to +250°F (-40°C to +121°C)|
|D4M4||Steel||NPTF||1/2"||1.01" (25.7 mm)||1/2"||7/8"||2.34" (59.4 mm)||-40°F to +250°F (-40°C to +121°C)|