DIXON Cam & Groove Type B Coupler x Male NPT, 2"
Designed for use with liquids, consult A&M for specific recommendations
Produced to interchange with all product produced to Commercial Item Description A-A-59326D
- Precision machined to rigid tolerances
- Stainless pins will not rust or bind, providing great strength and safety
- Recess holds gasket firmly in place - ensures proper placement
- Buna-N gasket
- Durable stainless steel cam arm pins
How It Works
- To make a connection, simply slide the adapter into the coupler and with normal hand pressure, press the cam levers down
- Uncoupling is as quick and simple as coupling. Just lift the cam arms and remove the adapter.
- Under no circumstances should cam and groove couplings be used for compressed air or steam service.
- Pressure rating recommendations are based on the use of mating Dixon fittings at ambient temperature 70°F with a standard seal installed. For use at elevated temperature or other unusual operating conditions, consult A&M.
|Maximum Operating Pressure||250 PSI|