DIXON Cam & Groove Type A Adapter x Female NPT; 356T6 Aluminum, 2" - 4"
Designed for use with liquids, consult A&M for specific recommendations
Produced to interchange with all product produced to Commercial Item Description A-A-59326D
Precision machined to rigid tolerances
How It Works
- To make a connection, simply slide the adapter into the coupler and with normal hand pressure, press the cam levers down.
- Uncoupling is as quick and simple as coupling. Just lift the cam arms and remove the adapter.
- Under no circumstances should cam and groove couplings be used for compressed air or steam service
- Pressure rating is based on the seal of the mating part
- Pressure rating recommendations are based on the use of mating Dixon fittings at ambient temperature 70°F / 21°C with a standard seal installed. For use at elevated temperature or other unusual operating conditions, consult A&M.
|Part Number||Material||Size||Maximum Operating Pressure|
|200-A-AL||356T6 Aluminum||2"||250 PSI|
|300-A-AL||356T6 Aluminum||3"||125 PSI|
|400-A-AL||356T6 Aluminum||4"||100 PSI|