DIXON Cam & Groove Reducing Coupler x Adapter (Type DA), 2x3" - 3x 4"
- Designed for use with liquids, consult Dixon for specific recommendations
- Produced to interchange with all product produced to Commercial Item Description A-A-59326D
- Buna-N gasket
How It Works
- To make a connection, simply slide the adapter into the coupler and with normal hand pressure, press the cam levers down.
- Uncoupling is as quick and simple as coupling. Just lift the cam arms and remove the adapter.
- In reducing couplings, the coupler is the first size in the part number.
- Under no circumstances should cam and groove couplings be used for compressed air or steam service!
- Pressure rating recommendations are based on the use of mating Dixon fittings at ambient temperature 70°F with a standard seal installed. For use at elevated temperature or other unusual operating conditions, consult A&M.
|Part Number||Material||Seal||Adapter Size||Coupler Size||Maximum Operating Pressure|
|3020-DA-AL||356T6 Aluminum||Buna-N||2" (50 mm)||3" (75 mm)||125 PSI|
|4030-DA-AL||356T6 Aluminum||Buna-N||3" (75 mm)||4" (100 mm)||100 PSI|