DIXON Cam & Groove Type A Adapter x Female NPT; 316 Stainless Steel, 1" - 3"
Designed for use with liquids, consult A&M for specific recommendations
Produced to interchange with all product produced to Commercial Item Description A-A-59326D
Precision machined to rigid tolerances
How It Works
- To make a connection, simply slide the adapter into the coupler and with normal hand pressure, press the cam levers down.
- Uncoupling is as quick and simple as coupling. Just lift the cam arms and remove the adapter.
- Under no circumstances should cam and groove couplings be used for compressed air or steam service!
- Pressure rating is based on the seal of the mating part
- Pressure rating recommendations are based on the use of mating Dixon fittings at ambient temperature 70°F / 21°C with a standard seal installed. For use at elevated temperature or other unusual operating conditions, consult A&M.
|Part Number||Material||Size||Maximum Operating Pressure|
|100-A-SS||316 Stainless Steel||1"||250 PSI|
|200-A-SS||316 Stainless Steel||2"||250 PSI|
|300-A-SS||316 Stainless Steel||3"||125 PSI|