D-Series Pneumatic Automatic Threaded Coupler, 1/4"
- Rated pressure for connected Brass Coupler & Brass Plug: 300 PSI (20 bar) Maximum Working and 16,000 PSI (1,100 bar) Burst
- Rated pressure for connected Brass Coupler & Steel Plug: 500 PSI (35 bar) Maximum Working and 16,000 PSI (1,100 bar) Burst
- Machined components are manufactured using solid bar stock.
- Stainless steel balls, retaining rings and springs maximize corrosion resistance and extended service life.
- Nitrile (Buna-N) seals are standard
- Steel componentry is plated using ROHS Compliant Trivalent Chrome.
- Steel tubular valve
Compatibility & Interchange Data
- Foster 3, 4, 5 and 6 Series
- Parker 30- Series Automatic Interchange
- Hansen 3000, 4000, 5000, and 6000
|Maximum OD||0.99" (25.1 mm)|
|Length||2.38" (60.5 mm)|
|Temperature Range||-40°F to +250°F (-40°C to +121°C)|