ASHCROFT 1279 Duragauge Pressure Gauge, 4-1/2"
The Ashcroft 1279 Duragauge pressure gauge provides dependability, safety and performance. Used throughout the served markets, its manufactured is continuously monitored to assure uncompromising standards and material integrity. An ideal choice for satisfying most applications and installation requirements.
- Wide selection of Bourdon tube materials, pressure connections and pressure ranges
- Solid-front case design for safety
- Epoxy-coated system offers superior corrosion resistance
- Patented Duratube and "Round Cap Tip" Bourdon tube construction controls stresses for longer life
- Teflon-coated, 400 stainless steel movement
The 1279 Duragauge pressure gauge is ideal where safe and reliable pressure measurement is essential:
- Chemical and Petrochemical Plants
- Offshore Oil Rigs Water and Wastewater Pressure Control
- Pulp and Paper
- Mining and Metals
- Equipment Skids
- Specialized OEM Equipment
- Dial Size: 4-1/2"
- Case Type: Solid Front Turret Style
- System Material: 316L Stainless Steel / 316L SS Socket Material
- Style: Solid Front Dry
- Connection Size: 1/2" NPT
- Connection Type: Lower
- Scale: Single - PSI
|Part Number||Pressure Range|