APOLLO VALVES 61 Series In-Line Check Valve
The Apollo CVB Ball Cone check valves offer reliable protection against reverse flow and exceptional resistance to chemicals and corrosion using proven ASTM quality materials made in the USA
- FNPT an MNPT Inlet Option
- Spring Actuated
- Bronze Sizes 1/4" to 3"
- Tight Shut-off With Liquid Media
- Flow Straight-through Design Efficiency
- RPTFE Ball Cone for Chemical Resistance
- 100% factory tested
- Made in the USA - ARRA Compliant
Well-suited for a broad range of applications, including saturated steam and chemical service. May be installed in both horizontal and vertical flow with upward flow. Do not use for reciprocating air compressor service.
- 400 psi (2758 kPa) @ 100°F
- 125 psi (862 kPa) Steam @ 350°F
- 406°F (176.6°C)
|Bronze FNPT x FNPT||Size (in.)||A||A (mm)||B||B (mm)||C||C (mm)||Cv||Kv||Wt. (lbs.)||Wt. (kg.)|