A&M Industrial is participating in Safe & Sound Week by sharing Safety information and offering a promotion on safety products each day of the week. Look for more information each day in the coming week. Special pricing will be honored thru August 31, 2020.
Click on the day below to see videos and promotions!
Join our 3M Safety Specialist Team for FREE online training through our Monday Morning Minutes starting August 2020!
• Certificates of attendance for Technical Contact Hours Available
• Learn about Back-To-Work Solutions in our COVID-19 industrial world
1. Communication at a Distance: Advanced Hearing Protection & Communication Solutions for a Changing World– 1hr | Monday, August 10th 11:00 AM EST
Technical information and audio demonstrations will explore key concepts such as level-dependent hearing protection, environmental listening, and the importance of controlling the signal-to-noise ratio. Practical guidance regarding how to enhance communication-at a-distance and cleaning and disinfecting advanced hearing protectors will be shared.
2. 3M™ Innovations in Fall Protection: Products, Virtual Reality Training and Asset Management – 1.5hrs | Monday, August 17th 11:00 AM EST
Join us to learn more about how 3M™ continues to innovate solutions for the fall protection industry. We’ll discuss new and innovated products related to engineered anchor points; dropped object prevention; ergonomically designed personal retractables; and confined space configurations. Explore interactive learning opportunities through virtual reality training. Enhance your fall protection compliance program through asset management tools; especially related to tracking the cleaning and inspection of fall protection harnesses, lanyards and SRLS.
3. Welding Hazards: Adapting to Change– 1hr | Monday, August 24th 11:00 AM EST
Studies and research on hazards and health effects of welding processes as well as the PPE technologies used to help protect welders continue to evolve. Health hazard classifications and occupational exposure limits (OELs) can change as a result of this new research. This webinar will review some of the common hazards and health effects associated with welding operations including exposures to ultraviolet radiation, noise and welding fumes, as well as past and recent changes to welding fume OELs and changes to International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) designation for welding exposures which may affect health and safety programs and worker training.
4. Respiratory Protection: OSHA’s New “Inspection Procedures for Respirable Crystalline Silica” 1hr | Monday, August 31st 11:00 AM EST
In addition to the many guidelines published lately on COVID-19, OSHA has recently finalized their enforcement direction for the silica standard. The new “Inspection Procedures for Respirable Crystalline Silica” published on June 25,2020, and applies to construction, general industry and maritime. This interactive seminar will provide an overview of the enforcement guidance given to OSHA inspectors and may help identify areas in your program to review for compliance to current guidelines