DIXON DQC H-Series ISO-B Poppet Valve Female Threaded Coupler, Brass, 1"
- Poppet style shut-off valves
- Machined components are manufactured using solid bar stock
- Stainless steel balls, retaining rings and springs maximize corrosion resistance and extend service life.
- Steel componentry is plated using ROHS Compliant Trivalent Chrome.
- Steel coupler sleeves are hardened to resist deformation and maximize service life.
- Nitrile (Buna-N) seals are standard
- Has a redundant O-ring sealing system (dual O-Rings/no PTFE back-up ring
- Valve seals are crimped in place to maintain integrity during excessive flow conditions and pressurized connection.
- Contact Dixon for all available option adders
- Standard seal options include: FKM, EPDM, Steam-EP, FDA FKM, Mil-Nitrile, Fuel Nitrile, PTFE and Silicone
- Kalrez® seal options include: 4079, 6375 and 7075
- Valve options include: Unvalved, actuator, steel, brass, 303 stainless steel and 316 stainless steel
- Sleeve options include: Sleeve-lock, Flanged and Silicone-flanged
- Oxy-clean treatment is available
Compatibility & Interchange Data
- Meets dimensional requirements of ISO 7241 Series B
- Interchangeable with Parker-Hannifin 60 Series, Snap-Tite 72-Series, Hansen HK-Series, Faster Series 'HNV', Aeroquip/Eaton FD45, Stucchi Series IRB/IRBO/IRBX
|Maximum OD||2.49" (63.2 mm)|
|Length||4.13" (104.9 mm)|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||1500 PSI (100 bar)|
|Burst Pressure||8500 PSI (600 bar)|
|Temperature Range||-40°F to +250°F (-40°C to +121°C)|