DIXON Dix-Lock N-Series Interchange Male Head x Male Threaded Safety-Lock End Plug, 3/4" NPTF x 1/2"
- Rated pressure for connected Steel Coupler & Steel Plug: 500 PSI (35 bar) Maximum Working and 11,000 PSI (755 bar) Burst
- Conforms to MIL-C-3486 and A-A-50431A standards
- Machined components are manufactured using solid bar stock.
- Stainless steel retaining ring and spring maximize corrosion resistance and extend service life.
- Steel componentry is plated using ROHS Compliant Trivalent Chrome.
- Coupling sleeve constructed of cast zinc steel
- Aluminum lock ring
316 stainless steel available in some versions upon request
Compatibility & Interchange Data
- Bowes Interchange Bayonet Style
- Interchangeable with Bowes 51000-Series, National Series 'B', MacDonald Quick-Action, Campbell Single-Lock
It is important to be safe when installing quick disconnect couplings into a pneumatic circuit. Never install a pneumatic coupling directly into an air tool, use a piece of hose that is at least 18" long, between the tool and the coupling, to prevent damage to the coupling. To protect the operator, safety devices, such as a safety check valve and safety cable should be installed in case there is a hose or coupling failure.
|Maximum OD||1.31" (33.3 mm)|
|Length||3.65" (92.7 mm)|
|Temperature Range||-40°F to +250°F (-40°C to +121°C)|