A&M is hosting the Safety Symposium with a combination of OSHA information updates, latest technical solutions to improve safety and on-site certified training. Technical Presentations will highlight the day:
- Lockout/Tagout & Arc Flash Awareness
- Ladder Safety and Certification Training
- Introduction to Fall Protection and Fall Arrest (with a live demonstration)
- Respiratory Safety and Resources
- Office Workplace Ergonomics
- OSHA Regulatory Update
A Safety Solutions Showcase with displays and experts from manufacturers as well as A&M’s team of QSSP certified safety specialists will be on hand to answer any questions. Lunch will be available for those in attendance and free safety sample items will be distributed to those who complete the program for the day. The program in Kenilworth, NJ will run from 8:00am to 3:30pm. There is no charge for customers of A&M Industrial, but registration is required.
Click on the registration link below to view the detailed schedule and to register.
Contact an A&M Safety expert at 800-864-2660.